Thursday 11 October 2012

It's a boot-y call

Most of us know the best time to get a good boot bargain is "out of season", but if you're a bit of a fashionista you'll probably be less inclined to buy boots that are "sooooooo last season!!"

I love shopping for boots when it hits autumn, I like to look for a good pair that my mum would approve of, ones that will "keep my feet dry" and will last! I also love ones that just look pretty and don't cost the earth, I decided to put together a collage of ones i've seen that are, both, practical and pretty.

I'll list where they are from aswell so if you like them you can find them and own them!



                                                                         "Jacqueline" Rachel Zoe £495 www.kurtgeiger.com














Valentine, KG Kurt Geiger £190www.kurtgeiger.com













Ugg Australia Carmine wedges£140www.office.co.uk 





Brown Leather Riding Boots
www.dorothyperkins.com
£90 (BARGAIN!)












Primark!









Tan leather wedge ankle boots - Catapillar
www.debenhams.co.uk £100










Platform Ankle Boot, Red, Zara Woman, £39.99 (can you believe your eyes?)












Flat Jewelled Ankle Boot, Zara Women £119
















Its a shame we only have 2 feet and can only wear one pair at a time!

If only I were an octopus!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment