Saturday 28 July 2012

Chapter 28

Hello,

Welcome to my new blog, I used to have a blog called MuttersMutterings but since I havent updated it for almost 2 years I decided to start a fresh and start with Chapter 28!
Im 27 and in my 28th year, sometimes I think I should've accomplished a bit more than I have by now but most of the time im just happy being me, plodding along and enjoying the beauties of life :)

So far i've learned that im not a planner, im more of the spontaneous type, I find that planning is stressful and when something doesnt work out it will hit me hard, so to avoid that feeling i tend to do things on a whim and go with the flow a little more than I mightve done a few years ago!

First of all I want to share with you a few of my likes and loves, peruse these websites and you'll get the jist.

www.youmeandcharlie.com
www.hellogiggles.com
www.prettydandy.co.uk
www.made.com
www.modcloth.com
www.sweetapolita.com
www.appetitefordiscovery.com

As you will probably guess, I like lots of lovely things, furniture (chairs mainly) clothes, food and travel.

Back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! Loving your mutterings :) x

    ReplyDelete