Monday 6 August 2012

Brow jazzle

What is a brow jazzle I hear you say? Well, at lunchtime I was checking my emails and I received an email from www.asos.com informing me about upcoming autumn/winter trends (Not that i take any notice usually because i like what i like and wear what i want!) As I scrolled down the email there was a section titled "The new beauty must-do's for A/W2012" and the usual suspects were included such as nail trends and eye shadow colours, then, something horrendous called BROW JAZZLE. Ok, so a few years ago we had the vajazzle - i still dont know anyone who has had a vajazzle, and now we have been introduced to the brow jazzle (wtf)

Who, in their right mind, wants to stick glitter and gems to their EYEBROWS? First of all OUCH, anyone who had ever had anything stuck in their hair will know how painful that could be when trying to remove it! Also it looks totally ridiculous if this trend takes off im quite happy to be the only person in the world without a brow jazzle!

It reminds me of the kind of thing little girls do when playing dress up,  using pva glue and sequins from the craft box, then getting told off for putting glue near their eyes!

Hideous! I have no more to say on this subject, lets hope this is the first and last of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment