Wednesday 1 August 2012

Nail Varnish Offer


So after lunch we decided to go shopping. Whilst mooching in Boots we came across a 3 4 2 offer at MaXfactor. They do mini nailvarnishes which are great because I never get through a bottle before it goes off and since they were 3 4 2 it would be terribly rude not to.

I think we might've spent a good 20mins looking for the colours we wanted. Jodie was looking for a blue to match an outfit shes wearing to a wedding on saturday and I just picked out the colours I liked which I dont already have (very difficult decision!) I thought it was brilliant how the lady who worked at the consession had painted false nails in each colour stuck them to a cotton bud and labled them so you could see what they would look like on your nails! Excellent idea!

So in the end I opted for these. I couldnt wait to get home and paint my nails, so much so i kind of rushed them but they look fine from far away! haha!

I cant see what the yellow one is called because the writing on the back of the bottle is in white and its difficult to read but the others are called Diva Lilac and Cappucino.

So if you are looking for some new colours get some whilst the offer is on at Boots! :) normally they are £3.99 each.




No comments:

Post a Comment