Thursday 9 August 2012

What happened to vice versa's?

Im no stranger to confectionary, its no coinkydink that I used to live near nestle (ok thats a lie im not THAT bad) but charlie and the chocolate factory (both versions) is a fave of mine :)

However I am not a fan of cheap chocolate, apart from the one from sainsbury's which tastes so good and is only 30p (used to be 28p, but, say it with me, Inflation!)

I used to LOVE vice versa's, anyone remember these or is it just me? They were white chocolate shells with milk chocolate in the middle, or milk chocolate shells with white chocolate in the middle, like minstrels but BETTER! - If anyone can tell me when they will be returning to market I will buy you some, they were only 20p!

Isnt it funny how sweets and chocolate that were around when we were young, bring a sense of nostalgia to our lives! Other faves, which im sure you can still buy, include, montanas (now known as after eight bites) Gold Bars (saw them in mozzas for a quid t'other day) Wham bars, push pops, refreshers, wispa mint (hmm where did they go?) and the delicious dubble bubble to name a few!

Luckily in this day and age we can shop for them online yum!

www.keepitsweet.co.uk
www.confectionaffection.net

If vice versas come back now, it wouldnt surprise me, and id like to think I am fully responsible!

Whats your fave?


1 comment:

  1. they are coming bk!! i read it somewhere online - google it

    ReplyDelete