Saturday 25 August 2012

Love shoe

I finally found a pair of shoes i love, they arent black, they are navy (i love navy) and they are suede, thats right blue suede shoes. I wanted to share them with you because I got them in Marks and Spencer and they were a bit of a bargain, £25!

Marks and Spencer has always been a bit "old" for me, but now im in my late 20's I find that I do like more things in there, im not quite per una but the limited collection has some gems!  Im more a classic dresser than a fashion follower and I like to look smart, most of the time. I rarely buy shoes that are "High fashion" I much prefer being comfortable and looking presentable. Anyone who says "pain is beauty" is wrong! Im not putting my feet through agony and walking like ive just had an accident so that I can wear silly heals that dont do me any favours, plus im tall and would need oxygen up there!
You can still feel feminine in pretty pumps!

Heres some pics of my new shoes and some other pretty pumps for you to feast your beadies on x






No comments:

Post a Comment