Wednesday 29 August 2012

Make up bag essentials

I dont know about you, but my make up bag is full of stuff ive had for ages, stuff thats running out and lots that should really just be thrown away. I can't be the only person who lives like this!

I've decided to have a sort out and only keep the essentials that I use daily or make up i'd wear on a night out like colourful eyeshadows and that bright red lipstick I rarely wear when im feeling daring!

Here are my day to night make up essentials!

Rimmel lasting finish 25hr foundation
Barry M dazzle dust number 39 (perfect for those of you with blue or green eyes)
Maybelline (old skool) great lash brownish black mascara
Rimmel bronzer
Natural collection pink blush
Vaseline rosy lips
No7 eyeshadow in mink and bronze
No17 pencil eyeliner
Benefit boi-ing concealer

Feel free to comment and share yours, sharing is caring!










2 comments:

  1. Make up bag full of stuff you've had for ages? Sounds familiar! My make up regime is very minimal but the latest product to become one of my essentials is Benefit Moon Beam - adds a subtle shimmer to cheek and brow bones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like moon beam! They alsondo benetint for rosy cheeks :) its a lovely brand I also love the california kissing lipgloss

    ReplyDelete