Saturday 4 August 2012

On yer bike!

Over the past few years ive re-discovered the joys of owning a bicycle. I bought a really good one with 16gears and a bell in sept 2010 then it got stolen by some nasty thieves, so i bought a not so good one that looks pretty, and as far as i know its still in the shed where i left it yesterday. I call it Summer because thats what is written on the frame and whenever i talk about it i refer to it as Summer. I have a habit of giving my posessions names, I got a chair for christmas and its called Darwin, and my phone was named Gianni by my friend. Anyway back to the point!

I have a bit of a passion for anything to do with my bike.
Here are a few websites that i like,
www.myvelo.co.uk
www.pashley.co.uk
www.cycle-heaven.co.uk

One of my favourite cycle paths has actually become my bike ride to work, waking up and cycling along the river ouse in the morning has got to be better than being sat on a bus/train or in a car (unless its raining)

There are lots of different routes for cyclists around York and North Yorkshire so if you fancy a little adventure check out

www.cycle-route.com/routes/North_Yorkshire-Routes-93.html

Its becoming quite fashionable to ride a bike, London Cycle Chic has an e-store http://londoncyclechic.blogspot.com

Urban outfitters have just launched a collection of 14 bikes (unisex) costing around £340

Halfords often have offers on so keep your eyes peeled and join in the fun!

Happy cycling :)



No comments:

Post a Comment